(autoload 'js2-mode "js2" nil t) (add-to-list 'auto-mode-alist '("\\.js$" . js2-mode)) (setq js2-basic-offset 2) (setq js2-use-font-lock-faces t)
(Steve, I’m one of those who like my font-lock settings, so thanks for keeping the font-lock-faces option around for us crazies.)
- Indenting that works! Finally.
- Syntax highlighting that works. ‘Bout time.
- Inline warnings and syntax errors. Useful.
- Decent code folding. I like.
- Other tidbits. You’ll have to read Steve’s long-winded post for more.